Eternal Night Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Heartless Are Here
The Heartless Are Here Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:14 pm by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔

» Apocalyptic
The Heartless Are Here Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 pm by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔

» Forums Rules & Allows
The Heartless Are Here Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:05 pm by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔

The Heartless Are Here

2 posters

Go down

The Heartless Are Here Empty The Heartless Are Here

Post by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔ Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:57 pm

This is a private between me and Laila. If you are not one of us then please do not post here. Sexual Contact::Violence::Fowl Language::Alcohol/Drug Use:: may appear within the posts of this Role-Play. If you cannot handle, don't read along.

Full Name
Nickname
Preferred Name
Sexuality
General Looks
Eye Color
Body Modifications
Other
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
Admin

http://attackontitanfreerol.forump.net

Back to top Go down

The Heartless Are Here Empty Re: The Heartless Are Here

Post by Laila Faye Hunter Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Full Name: Camilla Walker
Nickname: Cam or Cami
Preferred Name: Cam
Sexuality: Straight
General Looks:
The Heartless Are Here 560d4-karolekatarina_spootnik_asso8
Eye Color: Blue Gray
Body Modifcations: The Heartless Are Here Girls-tattoos-tumblr-wfsft0hz-e1391338523373
Laila Faye Hunter
Laila Faye Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laila Faye Hunter Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Full Name: Derek Jay Walker
Nickname: Jay or DJ
Preferred Name: Derek
Sexuality: Bisexual
General Looks: The Heartless Are Here Tumblr_mg01ijQpDl1rm3ke4o1_500
Eye Color: Blue
Laila Faye Hunter
Laila Faye Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔ Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Full Name: Cameron James Deacon
Nickname: Cam
Preferred Name: Cameron
Sexuality: Straight
General Looks:
The Heartless Are Here Tumblr_mmmxojq2I91sqco6eo1_500
Body Modifications
Eye Color: 
The Heartless Are Here Large
Other: Has the power to control Water and Ice
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔ Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Full Name: Damien Bells Deacon
Nickname: Bells
Preferred Name: Damien
Sexuality: Gay
General Looks:
The Heartless Are Here Original
Body Modifications
Eye Color:
The Heartless Are Here Large
Other: Can change into any animal and person at will
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔ Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Full Name: Lady (Mistress) Chloe Heartless
Nickname: Lady or Mistress Heartless
Preferred Name: Mistress
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
General Looks:
The Heartless Are Here Tumblr_mf6l0gJhjf1rkknzdo1_500
Body Modifications: Here Here and Here
Eye Color: Heartless and Human
Other: Queen of the Heartless
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔ Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Damien and Cameron were sparring in the training room, slamming swords together and jumping back before any one of them got hit. They were about to run together again, when the door opened and they looked to it. Their boss, an old man with grey hair and half blind eyes, walked into the room slowly. They watched him as two people followed in behind him, a woman and a man. She a fair beauty with tattoos and dark hair. Him, tall and handsome. Siblings by the look of it. The twins exchanged glances, shrugging their shoulders and strides towards them. Cameron with a jumpy step, and Damien with a gracefulness of a cat. They stopped in front of their boss, not even looking at the other two that were there yet.
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laila Faye Hunter Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Cami walked along with her brother Derek as they followed the old man. Her blue-gray eyes gazed at the two males who she noticed that they were brothers. Camie's eyes soon went back as she looked at her brother who gave her a small smile.Derek was really protective over his sister staying beside her through every step of the way. He was the oldest after all, Derek looked serious waiting for the old man to basically introduce the twins that were facing the old man at the moment. Derek noticed how Cami was calm as always and he wondered how could be so calm after what everything has been happening."Derek pay attention"Cami said softly at him. Derek shook his head forgetting about his thoughts and focused on the old man."Sorry"Derek said smiling at her before his smile faded away staying serious once again.
Laila Faye Hunter
Laila Faye Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔ Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:54 pm

The old man moved forward and stood behind the two boys, in between them. He laid his hands on their back. "Cami and Derek this is Cameron and Damien. They are now going to be taking care of you from now on. They are my best men here in this business. They will treat you right and make sure that you are safe. They won't let get hurt," he said as he turned and walked behind the other two laying his hand on their backs as well. "And Damien and Cameron this is Derek and Cami. They will be the two I have been talking about. You will be protecting them from the new threat of heartless until the war ends. You will be paid handsomely, and I want no lovey stories coming from this. This is for work only, not for personal pleasure." He said as he now stood between the four of the adults. He looked back and forth between them, clapping his hands together and rubbing them before he left the room closing the door behind him with a bang, leaving them all there in a slightly awkward silence.
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laila Faye Hunter Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Cami ad Derek were listening carefully and nodded lightly at the old man. Her blue eyes were on the twins smiling at them."Its a pleasure meeting you guys"Cami said softly as she extended her hand out to them. Derek was just looking at them serious before he ran his fingers through his hair."Let me get this clear, keep your hands off my sister got that"Derek said as he was being very serious. He didn;t like the fact of someone being with his little sister and hurting her. But most of they had to be focusing on protecting her sister since she was immune. Cami glared at his brother and sighed."Ignore him, he has been in bad mood lately since the war started"Cami said sweetly as she sorry about basically her brother going off at them like that. Derek in the other hand just waled away and left her talk to the twins.
Laila Faye Hunter
Laila Faye Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔ Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Cameron and Damien blinked and shook Cami's hand as she held out hers to them. They smiled at her, and was about to say something to the both of them when her brother basically yelled at them not to make a move on his sister. Which they weren't planning on doing in the first place, especially not Damien. They watched the two siblings as Damien sighed and moved past Cami and followed after Derek, wondering why he was acting the way he was. Yes the war had been hard till this day, with everyone dying here and there. But it wasn't a reason to be acting the way you were acting right now. He chased after Derek, quickly catching up to him, and grabbed his arm turning him around to face him with a small frown. Cameron looked at Cami and shrugged his shoulders gently. "I understand where your brother is coming from at least. Your his only sister, and he doesn't want to loose you either. I am the same with my twin younger brother Damien. I don't know what I would do if I lost him to those horrible heartless creatures," he shook his head, running a hand through his hair and looked at her once more.
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laila Faye Hunter Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Cami wanted to go talk to her brother as she should stop acting the way he was acting. She sighed soft before listening to Cameron's words."That what he worries about every single day. I think he just worried about losing more people that he might care about. You guys are going to be with us for awhile."Cami said softly before looking at her brother and Damien. Derek turned around to look at Damien sweetly as he sighed softly."Sorry for yelling at you and your brother, me and sister have a lost a lot of loved ones"Derek said as he leaned against the wall, trying to calm down, he could feel his sister's eyes on him which made him relaxed. He had to be friendly with them since they were going to be with them especially protecting his sister which he was really grateful.
Laila Faye Hunter
Laila Faye Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔ Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Cameron nodded to what she said, and looked at her more as he went back and grabbed a sword. They needed to continue their training. They whistled and called his twin over. Damien waved to Derek and ran over to his brother as he grabbed himself a sword. They spared with each other, and showed the siblings what they can do when they protect them. They were going to do what it took to make sure that they were safe. They were going to be in huge trouble if one of them were taken or killed. They needed to get this job right, especially since the female was the cure for what was going on. She was the reason that could save the world from what was going on, they couldn't afford to loose either one of them.
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laila Faye Hunter Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Cami walked to Derek grabbing his hand giving it a light squeeze, she smiled at him kissing his brother's cheek before looking at Cameron and Damien sword to practically show them that they were really good. Cami knew that they would be good in hands with the twin, they looked dedicated on what they had to do, so she trusts them. Derek in the other hand need a little bit more for them to trust, he grabbed Cami and pulled her into his arms holding her close, she was the only person he had left and he would do anything to protect her. Derek leaned her head down and pressed a kiss on her forehead just holding her tight."I won't let anything happen to you"He whispered to her. Cami closed her eyes feeling the kiss on her forehead and just buried her face against his chest."I know"She whispered sweetly to him, she was the cure. She could end this war, but there was people out there after her, which she needed protection.
Laila Faye Hunter
Laila Faye Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by ♔Astrid Mangus Day♔ Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Cameron and Damien continued to spare with each other, trying not to get each other hurt. But Damien turned his head to the side, and looked at Dexter holding his sister as he tilted his head. Not noticing his brother wasn't paying attention, Cameron swung the sword and slashed down at his brother. The sword grazed across his chest, knocking Damien down with a grunt. Cameron dropped his sword and gasped running to his brothers side. Damien laid his hand over his chest where some blood was forming against his hand. He bit his lip as he frowned, standing up his hand still on his chest. He sighed gently, and raised his hand when his brother tried to help him and he shook his head. "I'm going to go wash off, and get fixed," he said as he went to leave the room, his chest killing him.
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
♔Astrid Mangus Day♔
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum